Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Yeah it's been a while......

Things are going pretty good. Long story short Dan lost his hospital job but has gained an even better one. He has been hired as the Training Manager for a private security company, he loves it and could not be happier- the Lord has a hand in all things. I love my job at the preschool daycare, I think that I have the most rewarding job there ever was! I have been called as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society, hopefully I get it right the second time around!


Kids are all doing good- Cody got baptized (thanks for coming up mom and dad!!), Bryan has found his true sport, football, he is SO good (if he could only get those grades up so he could play!), Cole just seems to love life and everything that he does.



We had a great Halloween! I'm a year older, and boy do I feel it :( We went trick or treating with Dan's new boss and his family, we had a blast!! Thanks for the good time Shawn and Jodi, and the presents!

Our Halloween feast:

Bloody eyeballs for breakfast, Mummies and eyeballs with rotten apple punch for lunch , and eyeballs and jack o lantern turn overs for dinner!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah awhile...like 8 months! But yay - glad you posted! Sounds like you had fun and a great bday too! You look great in your costume and I am excited to finally see baptism photos (: thanks!

Wenona said...

Gross meals....don't know if I could've eaten those. eeewww
Love the pictures....the boys are so cute and you look great as always.

First counselor in RS....you got it right the first time Tara. I couldn't have made it as president without you. I hope your president there knows how lucky she is to have you.

Unknown said...

SO cute Tara! Keep blogging so I can keep up on your cute family!