Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow!!!!


The snow is now here! We got dumped on. 8 inches in 48 hours. This is the first snow fall of the year, and the kids could not be happier. Dan is also so excited, this means more money (snow plowing with his Dad and brother), and boy do we need it, medical bills from all of my stuff is adding up! I love the cold, it is fall and I actually get to wear sweaters. I love the crisp cool weather. This next week it is supposed to warm up to at least 70, swimming weather.

Things kids say: Today in preschool we were reading The Very Hungary Caterpillar. After the caterpillar eats all of the food he becomes fat. Well, this started all of the kids on "My Mom's fat" "My Grandma's fat" "My Mom's not fat". Then a few of them started to tell me about how their parents fight. Mine fought in the park, mine fight when I'm in bed at night! Oh if these parents were in the room! I couldn't help but giggle! hee, hee ,hee!! I guess we need to be more careful on what we say around our kids!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Gregg said...

I can't believe it! Imagine the hottest, grossest and windiest weather you can and then be soooo thankful that you aren't in socal!
Love ya

jenkinsfamliypost said...

Happy Birthday Tara!