Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!!


It has been a crazy few weeks! We moved! Our new place is very nice. It is only about 1 yr. old, they are still building new homes on our street. The new ward is great, very down to earth and friendly. This has been such a blessing, a friend of ours owns the place and agreed to a month to month lease, this way when Dan gets hired on the Highway Patrol we can move without having to worry about breaking a lease.

The background process for Dan is finished and we should hear any day if he passed it. Please keep Dan and the people making this decision in your prayers. We are trying our very hardest to keep our faith and remain calm, but we are human and the stress creeps in ever so slowly!

I had a great Halloween birthday! Of course we went Trick or Treating! Bryan and Cody were both cowboys and Cole was Indiana Jones, I love the D.I.!!! I was a cat, my preschool kids loved it, they kept petting my head and saying "Good kitty".

Cody started playing Basketball this week (I forgot a camera). He is so good, 6 baskets in row! Bryan and Cole start playing after Christmas- can you believe it is almost here?!

1 comment:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

You scored at the D.I.! Cute boys.