Monday, November 17, 2008

Park City and a few moles........

I have the cutest boys!!


Looking down at the lower level living room from the upper level living room

The most expensive pizzeria I have ever eaten at!

Walking back up to the car after a nice lunch and stopping at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for dessert!


We spent this past weekend in Park City. Dan is working as the Site Manager at Angy's School and he has been putting in a lot of hours. Mike and Angy gave us the best gift ever, a weekend at the nicest condo I have ever seen! It was 2 level, and had 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 living rooms, 4 jacuzzi tubs, a pool and a full spa. It was so nice to relax and just get away from it all! We had fun walking through shops, eating good food and relaxing around the condo. Thanks Mike and Angy for the memories!!!

Bryan and Cody sitting by the fireplace


I went to the Dermatologist on Friday. She did not like 3 of my moles and took them off. One was on the very tip of my big toe and hurt like you would not believe!!! The other two were no picnic either- back of my upper arm and the inside of my ankle- they still did not compare to the pain on my toe! I was a little nervous and called Angy, she has had melanoma and been through all of this before. She said to not stress. It is the doctor's job to find the funkiest looking moles and take them off. Every 3-6 months (this is how often I have to go in and get checked for the next 5 years) I should have at least 2 moles taken off each time. I will find out the results from the ones taken off this time on Dec. 5. I am sure it will all be fine, I am just a little nervous being this is my first time since "C".

No comments: