Monday, November 3, 2008

When will this end?

I have to go into the Dermatologist and the Plastic Surgeon for my 3 month check up. I can't believe it has been 3 months since the big "C"!!! There is a mole on my leg that my dermatologist did not like and she will be cutting it out this time. I am a little nervous, keep me in your prayers please :) The plastic surgeon just wants to make sure everything is healing nicely, I am still numb on the top of my head and along the hairline where the incision is. Last time he said that if this is still going on at the 3 month check up it will probably be permanent. So do you think if I don't go into the check up then that means it won't be permanent? he, he, he.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as you keep your sense of humor you will be a-okay (:

Ashley Gregg said...

I'll be praying for you!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

Well Tara you have a great outlook on the whole thing. Keep it up. You and your family will for sure me in our prayers. Make sure you post how it goes. Take care, be strong.